What’s Causing a Clog? Find Out Using Our Pipe Line Video Camera!
Mystery clogs and unexplained backups can be solved! Just call R.V. Carey’s and we’ll put our camera on the case.Our high-resolution video cameras are mounted on flexible rods that allow them to go beyond what the eye can see and our traditional tools can find to get to the source of your clogs and other issues.
After we find out what is inside your drains, we can repair it to release the clog! Call R.V. Carey’s today to schedule service with our flexible video camera!
What Does a Drain Camera do?
Our drain cameras can detect a wide range of problems, including:
- Bellied or sunken pipes – sometimes, a section of the pipe may sink due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Blockage – grease, debris, or foreign objects can build up in your pipes, restricting proper flow.
- Collapsed or cracked pipes – pipes with this type of damage usually require repair or replacement.
- Corrosion – if your pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, sections may collapse which can restrict water flow.
- Leaking joints – if the seals between pipes have broken, water may escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Offset pipes – sewer pipes can become misaligned due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots can invade the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or damaging the pipe.
After the Inspection: Pipe, Sewer, and Drain Repair
Once we know exactly what the problem is, our plumbers will repair the pipe(s), drain, or sewer line in the most effective and efficient way. Typical repairs include:
- Crack and hole sealing
- Pipe or fitting repair and replacement
- Pipe relining
- “Trench,” “Trenchless,” or “Open Cut” pipe repair methods – Our plumbers use trenchless pipe repair and replacement whenever possible. This allows us to fully repair your pipes using the main pipe access point without having to dig up your yard. While this is not always possible, you can count on R.V. Carey’s to repair or replace your sewer line in a way that minimizes the impact on your home.
- Hydro Jetting – Once the location and cause of your clog has been assessed, it’s time to take care of it. R.V. Carey’s uses the latest hydro jetting technology to blast clogs down the line with minimal damage to your pipes and yard. Our hydro jets can cut through clogs in minutes, restoring the flow of your plumbing system and helping you get back to life as normal.
For expert video pipe or sewer line inspection, call R.V. Carey’s at 301-424-8899. or contact us online.
Why Call R.V. Carey’s for Video Pipe Inspection Services?
- We offer fast and friendly service. When you call for a plumber, you want more than just plumbing services—you want peace of mind. In addition to being background-checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
- We charge for time and materials. Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. And we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We offer a senior citizens discount.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.