Leaky faucet? Clogged drain? Busted water heater? When you have a problem with your plumbing system, it doesn’t matter what it is – the only thing that matters is you get it fixed fast. Fortunately, no one makes it easier than R.V. Carey’s!
At R.V. Carey’s, we’ve built our reputation over the last three decades by providing quality, affordable plumbing services to homes and businesses throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. Our plumbing services include:
- Leaky faucet repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Ceiling or wall leak repair
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Laundry tub repair and replacement
- Gas line installation and repair
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Well system and well pump repair and replacement
- Clogged or slow drain repair
- Video pipe inspection
- Sewer line repair
- Whole house re-piping or pipe replacement
- Water leak detection
- Outside hose bibb repair and replacement
- Low water pressure repair
- Water heater replacement
- Any type of drain cleaning
With our fully stocked plumbing service trucks, we are able to provide same day service, 24 / 7– in most cases we can even perform the job on the spot! If you need plumbing service in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, don’t wait—call R.V. Carey’s today!
Why call R.V. Carey’s for plumbing services?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you need a company you can rely on for regular service or emergencies. At R.V. Carey’s, we take pride in the polite, friendly, and courteous people who work for us. In addition to being fully licensed and trained, all of our plumbers are background checked and drug-tested so you can trust the service you’ll receive from us.
WE HAVE RAVING FANS
At R.V. Carey’s, it’s not enough to just get the job done—we want to get the job done well. That’s why so many of our customers become our raving fans. Check out what one of our satisfied customers had to say:
“R.V. Carey’s is a large company with small company customer service. Steve was not only courteous beyond belief, but advised me of ways to save money without being pushy. He moved me to ways of enhancing the total look that I wanted to achieve. The job was done beautifully!” – Anne
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For all your plumbing service needs in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!