Toilet repairs and other services are in the top 10 most common plumbing problems people experience. And while things like leaky faucets can wait a day or two, you can’t afford to wait on an overflowing toilet!
When you need toilet repair, you need it fast—so call R.V. Carey’s at 301-424-8899 or click here!
There’s nothing more tense than flushing the toilet and watching the water rise and pour over the sides of the bowl. So once you turn off the water, call R.V. Carey’s! We can handle all types of toilet problems, including:
- Leaking toilets
- Running toilets
- Overflowing toilets
- Leaking toilet bases
- Faulty flushing mechanisms
The next time your toilet starts overflowing, stops flushing, won’t stop running, or breaks in any way, don’t wait—call R.V. Carey’s!
While toilets rarely break down so badly that they need to be replaced, if your toilet is particularly old, you might consider upgrading to a new one! If your toilet is more than 10 years old, it probably uses 3.5 gallons of water per flush. Modern toilets use less than half that amount—1.6 gallons or fewer! If you flush your toilet five times a day, that’s a savings of 1200 gallons per month!
You should also replace your toilet if:
- Your toilet needs frequent repairs
- Your toilet continually clogs or leaks
- The porcelain is cracked or the toilet’s surface is scratched
- You don’t have a low-flow toilet
If you need a new toilet, call R.V. Carey’s!
New Toilet Installation
If you’re remodeling or adding a bathroom, call R.V. Carey’s! We can install a new toilet in your home and hook it into your plumbing system, whether you’ve already got one picked out or you’re still looking for one that complements your style and meets your efficiency needs.
24-Hour Emergency Toilet Repair Services
Wake up in the middle of the night to find your bathroom under an inch of water with more streaming out of the top of the bowl? Don’t wait—call R.V. Carey’s! Our professional plumbers are available around the clock to make sure problems with your toilet will never escalate into seriously damaging incidents.
If you need any toilet services in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call R.V. Carey’s today!
Why call R.V. Carey’s for toilet repairs?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services – you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For all your toilet repair needs in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!