Did you know that as a homeowner, you’re responsible for the sewer line going from your house into the street? Corroded pipes and damaged sewer lines can severely restrict the flow of water out of your home, eventually causing all of your pipes to back up and make running your household impossible. The licensed plumbers at R.V. Carey’s have been repairing sewer lines since 1979 and can handle any sewer line problems you may have. Call us today!
If you need sewer line repair or replacement in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, don’t wait—call R.V. Carey’s today at 301-424-8899 or click here!
Video Camera Inspections and Trenchless Repairs
At R.V. Carey’s, we use the latest technology to identify problem areas in your sewer pipes so we can take care of them as effectively as possible. Our video pipe inspection technology allows us to pinpoint the location of any pipe problems, including:
- Root infiltration
- Pipe wall collapses
- Grease or debris buildup
- Corroded, frozen, or deteriorated pipes
- Mold or mildew growth
Once we know exactly what the problem is, our plumbers will provide expert solutions to your sewer line problems, which may include:
- Pipe or fitting repair and replacement
- Crack and hole sealing
- Pipe relining
- “Open Cut,” “Trench,” or “Trenchless” pipe repair methods
Whenever possible, our plumbers prefer to use trenchless pipe repair and replacement. This allows us to fully repair your pipes using the main pipe access point without having to dig up your yard. While this is not always possible, you can count on R.V. Carey’s to repair or replace your sewer line in a way that minimizes the impact on your home. And, of course, the job is not done until everything is back in its rightful place! From diagnosis to cleanup, R.V. Carey’s will ensure your job is completed reliably and effectively.
If you need any sewer line services in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call R.V. Carey’s today at 301-424-8899 or click here!
Why call R.V. Carey’s for sewer line repair or replacement?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For sewer line repair or replacement services in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!