If you are buying or selling a home, one of the most important things you can do is have the plumbing system inspected. And even if you’re not planning on moving in the near future, a plumbing inspection is still a great way to make sure everything is in working order with your plumbing system! The licensed plumbers at R.V. Carey’s have been performing professional plumbing system inspections throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since 1979. If you’re concerned about the safety of your plumbing system and you want to make sure everything is in good shape, call R.V. Carey’s today!
Don’t wait until there’s a problem to get your plumbing system checked out—call R.V. Carey’s today at 301-424-8899 or click here!
Professional Plumbing Inspection with R.V. Carey’s
When R.V. Carey’s inspects your plumbing system, we’ll make sure all your plumbing fixtures are thoroughly tested for any operation problems, leaks, or improper installation issues. We perform our unique testing procedure at every accessible plumbing area in your home while also evaluating the drainage of each fixture and the overall drainage of your sewer system.
Some of the things we inspect include:
- Piping materials, including supports and insulation
- Fixtures and faucets
- Functional flow
- Cross connections
- Drain, waste, and vent piping
- Operational and safety controls for your water heating equipment
- Chimneys, flues, and vents
- Fuel storage and distribution systems
- Sump pumps
- And more!
If you need to have your plumbing system inspected for any reason, call R.V. Carey’s today at 301-424-8899 or click here!
Why call R.V. Carey’s for a plumbing inspection?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For plumbing inspections in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!