The safety and dependability of your gas and water lines is something you should not take for granted, and tiny leaks and cracks can lead to major problems in a short amount of time. The licensed plumbers at R.V. Carey’s have been inspecting, repairing, replacing, and installing water and gas lines in homes throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since 1979. If you need pipe repair or replacement, call us today!
Don’t gamble on the safety of your pipes—for pipe repair or replacement, call R.V. Carey’s today at 301-424-8899 or click here!
When should I call for pipe repair?
Shifting soil, plant roots, corrosion, and weak seals all can create tiny hairline cracks in your pipes, which can build up over time and cause the pipes to fail—a disastrous and costly situation. It’s important to repair these tiny gas and water line cracks before you end up with completely broken pipes!
At R.V. Carey’s, we can repair or replace:
- Flexible gas piping lines
- Flexible water lines
- Natural gas lines
- Propane gas lines
- Gas line piping for appliances
- Main water supply lines
- All leaky pipes
Video Pipe Inspection
To make sure our pipe repair jobs are as smooth and accurate as possible, we use the latest in video pipe inspection technology to pinpoint the specific location of the problem within your pipe so we can fix it at the source. Video pipe inspection helps us find:
- Broken, cracked, or collapsed pipes
- Leaky joints
- Offset or shifted pipes
- Bellied pipes
- Root infiltration
- And more!
Whatever your pipe repair needs in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, don’t wait—call the pipe repair experts at R.V. Carey’s today at 301-424-8899 or click here!
Why call R.V. Carey’s for pipe repair?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For pipe repair or replacement in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!