DC’s Premium Plumbing & Home Improvement Company
Are you looking for a reliable plumber in Washington, DC? R.V. Carey’s has been providing plumbing and heating services to homes and businesses throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since 1979. We work hard to establish a positive working relationship with you through organization, high-quality plumbing services, a professional attitude, and guaranteed workmanship, all in an effort to provide the best customer service you can find.
R.V. Carey’s has the solution. Call today if you need:
« GET A QUOTE »
If you’re looking for quality plumbing and heating services from friendly, licensed professionals, call R.V. Carey’s today—301-424-8899!
All of our plumbers are licensed professionals who are there to provide you with honest and respectful support. Fully stocked trucks mean you can get same-day service—often right on the spot!
For more than three decades, R.V. Carey’s has been a preferred plumbing contractor for new construction jobs in the Washington, DC area. We are committed to providing quality work with an honest commitment to excellence. When you hire R.V. Carey’s, you’ll have the comfort of knowing the job will get done to your exact specifications. We provide plumbing services for a variety of new construction jobs, including:
We have new construction plumbing experience in all of the following areas:
- Office Buildings
- Municipal and Government Buildings
- High Rise Apartments and Condominiums
- Heavy Construction / Mechanical Plumbing
- New Residential Custom Homes
- Tract Housing
- Tenant Build-Outs
- Underground and Site Utilities
- Shopping Centers and Warehouses
About Our Plumbing Company in DC
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services –you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations.
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
When you call R.V. Carey’s, you’re calling the best. If you need plumbing services in Washington, DC, call us today!
Additional Washington, DC Plumbing Services Include:
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Well system and well pump repair and replacement
- Whole house re-piping or pipe replacement
- Outside hose bib repair and replacement
- Ceiling or wall leak repair