Are you looking for a reliable plumber in Laurel? R.V. Carey’s has been providing plumbing and heating services to homes and businesses throughout MD, and the DC metro area since 1979. We work hard to establish a positive working relationship with you through organization, high-quality plumbing services, a professional attitude, and guaranteed workmanship, all in an effort to provide the best customer service you can find.
If you’re looking for quality plumbing and heating services from friendly, licensed professionals, call R.V. Carey’s today—301-424-8899!
Our Plumbing Services
All of our plumbers are licensed professionals who are there to provide you with honest and respectful support. Fully stocked trucks mean you can get same-day service—often right on the spot!
No matter what your plumbing needs are, R.V. Carey’s has the solution for homes in the Laurel area. Call today if you need:
For more than three decades, R.V. Carey’s has been a preferred plumbing contractor for new construction jobs in the Laurel area. We are committed to providing quality work with an honest commitment to excellence. When you hire R.V. Carey’s, you’ll have the comfort of knowing the job will get done to your exact specifications.
We have experience in many different construction plumbing projects, including:
- Office Buildings
- Municipal and Government Buildings
- High Rise Apartments and Condominiums
- Heavy Construction / Mechanical Plumbing
- New Residential Custom Homes
- Tract Housing
- Tenant Build-Outs
- Underground and Site Utilities
- Shopping Centers and Warehouses
If you have a new construction project in the Laurel area, give the experts at R.V. Carey’s a call.
Why Call R.V. Carey’s for Service in Laurel?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly, courteous, and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- We offer a senior citizens discount.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service in Laurel.
When you call R.V. Carey’s, you’re calling the best. If you need plumbing services in Laurel, MD call us today!