Cities and municipalities have a variety of pressing plumbing needs, ranging from meter installation/hookups, to gushing water main breaks, and faulty sewer systems. Since 1979, R.V. Carey’s has been providing exceptional plumbing services to local municipal office buildings, city facilities, and more throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. Whether it’s new construction, preventative maintenance, or emergency service, our highly experienced and certified specialists will get the job done right.
Municipal Plumbing Services
If you need a municipal contractor to help build, remodel, or refurbish a municipal property, R.V. Carey’s has some of the best project managers and foreman in the industry. Our focus is on completing complex projects on time and within budget, and we guarantee that the piping and plumbing of your structures will be handled with the highest degree of care and efficiency.
R.V. Carey’s specializes in the following applications, both individual and city-wide:
- 24/7 Sewer and water main repairs
- Water/Sewer disconnects
- Fire hydrant replacements and repairs
- Water meter replacement projects
- Stormwater/sanitary cross connection inspections
- Backflow prevention inspections, repairs and new installations and surveys
- Interior municipal building plumbing repairs and upgrades
- Police dept. jail cell/penal ware plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Full service drain rodding and plumbing repairs
- Pipe thawing
- Directional drilling 1″ – 6″
- Water main tapping 1″ – 12″
If you’re looking for a municipal plumbing contractor in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call R.V. Carey’s today.
Why call R.V. Carey’s for municipal plumbing?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and skilled at their trade. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For municipal plumbing services in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!