Finding a heavy construction plumbing contractor in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC can be a challenge. Not many contractors in the area have the skills and experience necessary to take on jobs involving the construction of sewers, irrigation projects, flood control, and more. For these types of jobs, contact R.V. Carey’s!
Mechanical Plumbing Services
If you need a mechanical contractor to help build, remodel, or refurbish a commercial property, R.V. Carey’s has some of the best project managers and foreman in the industry. Our focus is on completing complex projects on time and within budget, and we guarantee that the piping and plumbing of your structures will be handled with the highest degree of care and efficiency.
R.V. Carey’s specializes in the following applications:
- Water source heat pumps
- Four pipe chilled and hot water systems
- Underground piping
- Domestic water supply
- Sewage and septic piping
- Commercial plumbing
- Storm water management
- Automatic temperature control
- Design-build services and engineering
- LEED building designs
- High tech—lab buildings
If you’re looking for heavy construction plumbing services, or if you need a mechanical plumbing contractor in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call R.V. Carey’s today.
Why call R.V. Carey’s for heavy construction plumbing?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and skilled at their trade. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For heavy construction plumbing in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!