R.V. Carey’s is a general contractor with experience in new home construction as well as freestanding retail projects of significant magnitude. We are well experienced working with a variety of different corporate owners and have an excellent background in design, construction management, general contracting, and petroleum construction. This unique blend of skills enables us to provide our clients with the highest level of value, quality, and speed.
We are a full-service general contractor in the Gaithersburg, Maryland area, so all plumbing construction and remodeling jobs are performed by our own licensed and bonded personnel.
We have new construction plumbing experience in all of the following areas:
- Office Buildings
- Municipal and Government Buildings
- High Rise Apartments and Condominiums
- Heavy Construction / Mechanical Plumbing
- New Residential Custom Homes
- Tract Housing
- Tenant Build-Outs
- Underground and Site Utilities
- Shopping Centers and Warehouses
For residential customers in Gaithersburg, Maryland, please call R.V. Carey’s at 301-424-8899 and we will give you a proposal for service. For commercial clients, we will place a bid on your job.
Why call R.V. Carey’s for new construction plumbing services?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services—you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For all your new construction plumbing installation needs in Gaithersburg, Maryland, call 301-424-8899 or click here!