Since 1979, R.V. Carey’s has been constructing beautiful home additions throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. As a full service general contractor, our own licensed and bonded personnel perform all of our home addition construction jobs. We provide a broad range of home services, and our skilled engineers, architects, and craftsmen take pride in their work.
Our Maryland Home Addition Remodelers Provide…
- Bedroom additions
- Family room additions
- Room addition building
- Room addition construction
- Room addition remodeling
- New addition remodeling
- New room addition plans
- Room addition design
- Home addition builders
- Home addition construction
- House addition remodeling
- Home additions
At R.V. Carey’s, we take the time to learn about your family’s particular needs and wants before we begin any remodeling or home addition project. Once we have everything in place, our courteous and respectful remodeling professionals will finish your project on time, on budget, and to your exact specifications.
From minor home repairs to complex home remodels and additions, the team at R.V. Carey’s can handle projects of all types and sizes. Whether you need extensive home remodeling that tackles functional and structural issues or you’re looking for a more basic home renovation that updates the look and feel of a particular area, turn to the expert contractors at R.V. Carey’s!
If you’re thinking about constructing a home addition in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call R.V. Carey’s today!
Popular Home Additions
There are a variety of factors in your home addition plans to consider when adding space to an existing home. The most popular plans include:
- Outward addition – with an outward addition, you can add a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, or other room to the front, back, or side of your home.
- Upward addition – building up instead of out by adding floor adds structural support and space to your home without costing any space in your yard.
- Attic conversion – attic remodeling is perfect for turning your attic into a finished additional storage space or an extra living space.
- Basement conversion – allows you to add an additional story of space to your homes, and is often preferred to an attic conversion because basements are more structurally sound than attics. Basements are a great space for a home den addition.
Why call R.V. Carey’s for home additions?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a home addition construction, you’re looking for more than home services – you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the contractors you hired are trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding the home improvement process.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All contractors are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For all your home addition needs in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!