Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, R.V. Carey’s has been providing plumbing and heating services to homes and businesses throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since 1979. Our mission is to provide total customer satisfaction by establishing positive working relationships with each customer through organization, high quality, a professional attitude, and guaranteed workmanship.
If you’re looking for quality plumbing and heating services from friendly, licensed professionals, call R.V. Carey’s today—301-424-8899!
Our Plumbing Services
At R.V. Carey’s, we strive to provide the best plumbing services in the area. Call us today if you need:
- Leaky faucet repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Ceiling or wall leak repair
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Laundry tub repair and replacement
- Gas line installation and repair
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Well system and well pump repair and replacement
- Clogged or slow drain repair
- Video pipe inspection
- Sewer line repair
- Whole house re-piping or pipe replacement
- Water leak detection
- Outside hose bibb repair and replacement
- Low water pressure repair
- Water heater replacement
- Any type of drain cleaning
All of our plumbers are licensed professionals who are educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support. With our fully stocked vehicles, we can provide same-day service—often right on the spot! No matter what kind of plumbing services you need, call R.V. Carey’s today!
Why call R.V. Carey’s?
Fast and Friendly Service
When you call for a plumber, you’re looking for more than plumbing services – you want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the plumber you hired is trustworthy and polite. In addition to being background checked and drug tested, all of the technicians at R.V. Carey’s are friendly and courteous and can answer any questions you may have regarding your plumbing system.
Time and Materials
Many plumbers charge a flat rate for each job, regardless of how long it takes. We prefer to charge based on time and materials—here’s why. First, no two plumbing jobs are the same. Even a seemingly simple leak repair can vastly differ from another leak repair! Since a job may take longer for one person than another, a flat fee may lead you to overpay for your service. Next, we feel we can provide a better service by encouraging our technicians to work carefully instead of rushing between jobs. By charging time and materials, we’re able to ensure that you get the highest quality of service possible while still sticking to your budget.
We wouldn’t exist without the generous support of the people in our community. So to show our gratitude, we like to give back what we can, whenever we can! We support a number of local and national organizations, including:
- The Disabled and Handicapped Workshop
- Montgomery County Career Firefighters Association
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
The R.V. Carey’s Promise
- All plumbers are well trained and educated to provide customers with honest and respectful support.
- Our level of experience ensures our ability to complete a job in a timely manner, thus saving the customer money.
- There is a senior citizens discount available.
- Our servicemen average over 15 years’ experience.
- We are able to provide additional plumbing support through the use of camera, jet machine, and backhoe equipment.
- We provide 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support through emergency on-call service.
For all your plumbing needs in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, call 301-424-8899 or click here!